CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Marshall!

We welcomed Marshall Howard Anderson to our family on Monday, March 2nd, 2009 at 8:05AM. He weighed 8 lbs. 4 oz., 20 1/2 inches long and is a very healthy boy and is a very good eater. Curtis and I went to the hospital at 2am and boy did he come fast, so fast in fact that my epidural didn't take so I had the pleasure of a natural childbirth. Curtis had the privilege of delivering Marshall with the doctors help. Levi loves Baby Marshall and tried to share his chicken nuggets his first night home. Levi loves to watch mommy change Marshall's diaper and when we go to the doctor he has to watch everything the doctor does to his little brother. We are a very happy family and it's fun having a newborn around again.

7 comments:

Kalia said...

Congratulations!!! What a sweetie!!! Silas just turned one on the 28th of Feb!!! Cool Cool, congrats!!!! Love, Kalia

Chadster and Brittster said...

Congrats Janae!!!

Hartleys said...

Yay! I'm so glad you posted and I LOVE the name Marshall. You look great. You will have to let me know how you're handling the transition to two. Give me a call if you ever have time to chat.

Miss you guys!

Dawn said...

Congratulations! It is so much fun to have newborns in the house! Post more pictures so we can see little Marshall. Heidi said he's "stinkin cute"! (o:

Carolyn said...

Congrats! He's very cute and you look great too. Aren't newborns so much fun? We are sure enjoying ours!

Amie said...

Janae congrats! It sounds like the labor went alright. It is a good thing you are so tough....natural childbirth sounds pretty scary to me.....but I guess sometimes we don't get to choose how they come:) I hope things are going well....and when you get a spare minute you should post more pictures of that adorable little boy! Those boys will have so much fun when Marshall is old enough to play and wrestle...I hope one of these days we can come down and see you.

John and Jamie said...

Congratulations We are so happy for you guys. He so cute to. Love to see more pictures when you get them, Till Curtis we are thinking about using Curtis as are baby middle name. We have no idea what he first name will be.
Like I said we are so very happy for you guys.