CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Levi Loves Marshall


I layed Marshall down to get some sunshine and Levi jumped down on the blanket and wanted to hold his hand. I was really lucky I got a picture of it. Marshall is about 12 pounds already and in 3-6 mo. clothes! What a porker! That's really good milk. He smile's a lot and is quite the sweet talker. The other day Levi accidentally hit him in the head with a plastic easter egg and my sister and I told Levi that he hurt Baby Marshall, and Levi started crying. He felt really bad for hurting him but I told him it was ok and that it was an accident, then he felt better.


4 comments:

Kalia said...

Janae!! What cuties! Looks like Levi has your husband's face nose and up and your mouth (from the few pictures I compared), what a cutie!! It's so dang fun watching the siblings interact, you'll love all the cute ways Levi comes up with to help, or play with the baby, etc! And I miss you too! We were almost coming to Emmett in July for Ariel's wedding, but she is located in Montana now and will probably be married in the Billings temple instead, so we won't be anymore. But, hey, if you ever need more sunshine than anyone can handle, take a jaunt to Phoenix, AZ and say hi!! Love ya! Love, Kalia

Hartleys said...

How are you doing with two??? Your boys are so adorable and I can't wait to meet little Marshall. Call me sometime!!! Miss you guys!

Ben and Krystle said...

Oh so SWEET!! I love the pictures of Levi holding marshalls hand. They are adorable!! LOVE YA

~*~*HEIDI*~*~ said...

What an adorable picture. Levi is such a good big brother. I miss baby Marshall and need to kiss those chubby cheeks.