CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT MOVIE



My two sisters, my husband and I all went to the midnight showing last night and waited inline since 9pm. We were wearing all black with a hint of red and let me tell you we all looked totally hot. The movie was totally awesome, of course it could have been a lot better because they left a lot out and add things that weren't necessary, but basically it totally rocked. And Robert Pattinson did an awesome job himself. All the girls in the theater were screaming for him every scene he was in and that was funny. Just in the Nampa Edwards Theater they opened 6 screenings and they were pretty much sold out. Pretty awesome how big this is!! If you haven't read the books, READ THEM! They really will change your life, I read book 2, 3, and 4 in one week. You just can't put them down!

5 comments:

Hartleys said...

Excuse me, where have you been my whole life??!? I keep waiting for an update on how you're feeling, etc. and nothing! Although I am excited to see Twilight....let me know how YOU are doing!!! We will be at Joy's for Thankgiving - you better come over!

~*~*HEIDI*~*~ said...

It was so fun to see you guys there. I love love loved the movie and can't wait for the next one!

Kalia said...

Yes, Twilight is my new world. I read Twilight because I was invited to the midnight showing with friends from church, and I knew I wanted to read it first. I read it all in one Sunday that I was sick (8:00am-12:00am). I was glad I did. We made pretty cool Twilight shirts that said "Grant me the serenity to accept that Edward is not real, the courage to live in my own reality, and the wisdom to know the difference".

My least favorite part of the movie, was when he said she had to know what he was, and he went into the sun to show her he glows. Oooh, well that wasn't supposed to be scary, more flirtatious, and the graphic quality of that moment was weak as well. I loved the look of Dr. Cullen, and Edward grew on me over time, and Bella was the opposite. She was hard to look at by the end. But it was fun. I love the books a hundred times more though!! I have read 1 and 2 and am waiting for Christmas to read 3 and 4. Cool that you were at a midnight showing too!!!

Ben and Krystle said...

It's about time you post something new!! Even if it is about Twilight I guess that is okay. But it sounds like you all had a great time. I can't beleive you read all 3 books in just 1 week. You must have been reading every minute you had. HOLY CRAP!! Missed ya for thanksgiving sorry you had to work. LOVE YA

Dessa Mae said...

Hey you!!! How's it going?? I'm so excited to find you and your families blogs! I text Krystle to tell her to add me so I can see her blog but if you get a chance to tell her, will you?
You look so happy!! Cute family!!