CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Gotta love Pinterest!

Ok, who doesn't love Pinterest? Yes I am addicted, and on it practically everyday to get great ideas and here is some proof that I'm actually doing some of those awesome things!

----------http://creativeholidaygiftideas.blogspot.com/2009/05/teacher-gift-framed-crayon-letters.html----------- The above address is where it orginates from! Levi and I made this for his teacher it was fun and oh so cute!
----------http://beingcreativetokeepmysanity.blogspot.com/2010/11/homemade-laundry-soap.html#comments---------- The above address is where it originates from! I made this soap in July and have barely scraped the 1st inch off the top! My cousin Michelle had originally given me the recipe but I found it on Pinterest as well. I'm never going back!!!!!! If anyone needs a sample to try before you make it, just let me know! P.S. More projects are coming!!!

6 comments:

Kalia said...

You inspired me to make laundry soap too! I just made it today! Thanks Janae! My mom gave me some recipe before but I never did it, but I did this one!

Amie said...

So I saw this and I have wanted to do it...but I wasn't sure if it would be as good as the original....now that I know someone that has done this i am going to try it. Also I love seeing all your awesome pins on pintrest it is my new addiction!

Ben and Krystle said...

I Love the cryaon art that is so fun!! I want to get more creative!! Better get hooked to pinterest!

Kalia said...

Mine's getting low, but it's lasted nearly 5 months now!!!

thecurtisandersonfamily said...

Cool! Did you like it better than bought soaps? How are you doing? I hope you and your family are doing well!

Kalia said...

I didn't think it left our clothes as fresh as we'd like in the end. So this time I made it and bought Gain, and I use 2 Tbsp of each per load and I like the freshness better now. I didn't want to go back to reg detergents all the way, and i think this is a good balance because the gain lasts forever too.