CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Halloween!





Levi was saying yes to be anything this year, so I said to him "Levi do you want to be a firefighter?", and he said "yeah, but I need a firetruck". So his aunt sassy made him one, isn't it awesome! Marshall was saying no to everything so I decided for him. Found the shirt, belt (that you cant see), and cowboy boots that he absolutely would not wear at second hand stores. I made him his chaps out of brown vinyl and had everything else. We had so much fun and everyone loved the costumes! Can't wait until next year!

1 comments:

Montay said...

Oh my heck that is the cutest fire truck I have ever seen!! Sassy way to go!! Levi I hope if I need a fire man you will come to my house. And Marshy Marsh you little stinker ( no boots ) you look so cute too!