CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Fruitful Garden

After I planted my Raspberries, Pole Beans, Pole Peas, Strawberries, Tomatoes, Cantaloupe, Squash, and Watermelon I set up this sweet watering system for my raised beds. All I do is turn on the water and it does all the dirty work for me (DIG system). I am so proud of my garden, yesterday I saw my first tomato that I grew all by my self!!!! I also have a composter bin for my all of my plants, so they can grow up to be big and tall. Yeah it's totally sweet.

1 comments:

~*~*HEIDI*~*~ said...

yea Janae!! I am so happy to see you posting. I love to see updates of your cute family. What a fun trip you guys go to go on and I love your new garden. I miss you guys lots and can't wait to see you at the reunion.